Saturday, March 10, 2012

OMG!!!

I am not big on texting but when I got this one moments ago from my friend Wendi I had to admit that I do enjoy getting updates from friends seeing shows. Especially when they are this exciting:

"Dude, Greg Norton is playing bass with the Husker Dudes tonight! The REAL Greg norton!!!"

Wendi's love for Husker Du is so ardent that she posted on FB earlier today that she was going to once again see the Husker Dudes perform.

Wendi's devotion to Husker Du is so great that she took the time to figure out how to put the umlaut on a text message.

Wendi just got to show her Husker Du tattoo to the REAL Greg Norton! The noise she types on this kind of radical fan experiences is SQUEEEE!!!

I wish I could teleport to Quenchers right now to give Wendi a hug.



No comments:

Post a Comment