Thursday, January 3, 2013

Cold, Cold Lampin

Tomorrow - Jan. 4 - is my good buddy Trocc's birthday.  So, I wanted to give his tumblr blog a plug. 

It is called Cold Cold Lampin and he does not fuck around.  

By that I mean it is a solitary journey best embarked after dark and one that should NOT be attempted at work.  

Horror movies, comic books, heavy metal, basketball, scantily clad babes: all the good stuff in life.  Trocc collects it in a tidy little place for you to vibe on.  Clever animated gifs and neat art, too - you should check it out.  


Back in the early days of the internet, I used to send Trocc a cheesecake photo in an email for his birthday.  I would spend about an hour looking for the perfect picture of the perfect girl to brighten his day (oh how I suffered!).  

Today that task is so much easier thanks to Tumblr blogs!  Vast curatorial exercises in sight all for your perusal.   

So I just went to the very first tumblr blog I happened upon years ago, Yimmy's Yayo - visual crack for the ocular fiend since 2008 - and within SECONDS found that perfect gift for my buddy.


Happy Birthday, Trocc - keep 'em guessing!


2 comments:

  1. thanks, man! this makes me smile and is much appreciated.

    well played with the traditional birthday pic too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't know how much computer time I am going to have tomorrow so I posted it a day early. Have a great birthday!

      Delete