Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Buck Gooter

I got an email yesterday from G$.  The only text was in the subject line: "check this out (loud)"


Turns out this was sage advice and I suggest you follow suit.  

G$ reads the email updates from Permanent Records thoroughly and religiously.  I appreciate that fact immensely because I get turned on to a lot of great scuzzy and weird rock without quite the hit to my pocketbook.  

I am gonna to check out more Buck Gooter on Youtube just as soon as I can my baby daughter to stop wailing and get back to sleep.  Seems that she is sensitive to Witch Molecules.    

4 comments:

  1. I'm checking out their first album on Spotify right now and really digging it. Thanks for the recommendation, both of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome SD! I looked on their website and it seems that their three earlier albums are all just $4.99 on CD. That is encouraging to the completist in me.

      Delete