Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My buddy RW

Up to this point, I have neglected the most essential fodder for an active blog; plugging your friend's creative work. 

RW and I go way back.  He has a pretty cool serialized fiction online called Swift Arrow that you should follow.  It is a hardboiled take on superheros that is TOUGH.   

But RW is all about crossing things off his bucket list and another thing he is trying out at this very moment is making a gig poster.  

Since I am a casual collector of gig posters he asked for my opinion on this work in progress.  I think Jack Kirby would be flattered. 



RW can't afford to silkscreen it but I do hope that he finds a way to inject the necessary color in it to make it POP.  

I knew nothing about the Frode Gjerstad Trio but if I lived in Cleveland this poster would get me to the show.  Nice work!


No comments:

Post a Comment