Thursday, January 9, 2014

I Gotsta Get Paid

Welcome to 2014!  

Big plans are brewing for the Junk Drawer this year but for now I just wanted to share this with you in case you are like me and sometimes worry that the state of music is changing too much and too fast...

Apparently ZZ Top are still making music videos with hot rods and babes. It may seem a bit anachronistic but I personally take comfort in this.  

Now I realize that this video was released in 2012 but tonight was the first time I laid eyes and ears on it.  

You gotsta check it out:


Man, I had such a thing for one of the original ZZ Top Muses, Jeana Tomasina, that well... I still know her name to this day!

  



2 comments:

  1. nice... check out the origin of this song here, too: http://youtu.be/gfcNMQpXhMc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally missed this comment until now T-rocc. That is so cool that ZZ Top took a hip hop cut out for a spin. It makes me appreciate it even more. Thanks!

      Delete