Friday, December 21, 2012

New Junk Drawer

We are nearing the end of the first year of this blog.  Time to change up the junk in the drawer...


This drawer belongs to my new friend Hank who is a singularly amazing artist and historian. 

For me, 2013 will largely be defined by this man and his unique art. 

Photo credit goes to another new friend, Jeff - who is a super talented photographer as well as a cool dude.

****
 
It turns out I did not roust anyone out for the Tight Phantomz show.  Instead I went over to G$'s Chicago address for the last time to listen to records. 
 
For me, 2013 will also be largely defined by adjusting to this out of state move by my good friend.  Music is such a big part of our daily conversation that I will probably use this space on the internet to help facilitate that.

 
I am gonna be alright; I am someone that can make friends easily. 
 
Still, G has been there for me 24/7.  He is my champion, my confidante, my go-to guy for practically any need.  And I am honored to be that same person for him.   I lament that we won't be in close proximity but I am excited to do what I can to support the next chapter in his life.
 
So - a toast to friends, old AND new!  May the bonds that hold us together grow ever stronger.
 
That is all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment